Welcome to Veronen’s Resort!
“Before the nations of Israel, the People’s Republic of China or the Republic of Korea were established, people were coming together at Veronen’s Resort. Before Jackie Robinson joined the Brooklyn Dodgers, people were joining the Veronens to celebrate summer games. Before Prozac, the measles and polio vaccines, Bad Medicine was being practiced at Veronen’s Resort. Time has shown that only repeated doses of Bad Medicine will keep you sane.”
Veronen’s Resort is a family owned and operated establishment located on beautiful Bad Medicine Lake near Ponsford, Minnesota in Becker County. We are a seasonal resort open during summertime between May and September.
*Reservations must be made by phone (218) 573-3792
We offer 2 kinds of rentals:
- Electric and water hookups for campsites
- Cabins have running water, electricity, and basic necessities
- Boat launch (for patrons only)
- Small general store for basic supplies
- Designated swim area and beach
- Multiple docks for boat tie-up
- Recreation areas: volleyball court, half-court paved basketball court, horseshoe pit
- Kayak, canoe and small jon-boat rentals
- Showerhouse with men & womens restrooms for campgrounds
- Central wood pile for chopping campfire wood in campgrounds